Perfect for a peaceful retreat or a private celebration
Your choice of two secluded owner designed and built cabins, Elk Horn or Turkey Roost, located on a 131-acre farm 20 minutes west of Bloomington, Indiana in Monroe County. Every aspect of these cabins show the craftsmanship and attention to detail Kenny and Karen gave to their construction. You'll feel the relaxation begin as you enter the driveway and see the cabin nestled in your own private haven.
Both cabins include:
- Hot tub and jacuzzi
- Satellite TV, stereo, CD and DVD player
- Living room with huge fieldstone wood-burning fireplace
- Fully equipped kitchen with handmade cherry cabinets, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Wrap-around porch with great view
Turkey Roost was completed in October 2007 and sits on a small lake. Its name comes from being able to hear the turkey fly up into the trees at dusk to roost. Visit the Turkey Roost photo gallery to see interior and exterior images.
- No smoking
- No pets
- Maximum occupancy: two
- Rates start at $200/night
- Two night minimum